Relocation Necessary - Honesdale, Pa. This is a full time position with paid time off and health insurance among many other benefits.
Works to execute concepts, coordinate scripts and create deadline-based, professional quality videos, films and photographs that support content strategies.
Job Duties / Responsibilites
- Work with internal customers to plan and create effective video productions.
- Must meet or exceed the attendance and timeliness requirements of their departments.
- Must work well in a team environment, and be capable of building and maintaining positive relationships with other staff, departments, and customers.
Required Skills / Experiences
- Motion Graphics Expertise
- Experience with After Effects
- Strong Graphic design background
- Extensive knowledge of operating audio visual equipment including audio, data, lighting, staging, video, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of shooting techniques. Strong video camera skills and basic lighting knowledge
- Ability to interact with clients and co-workers in a positive manner
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to lift and carry relative equipment
- 3-5 years video production experience
- Bachelors Degree is preferred
Personal Traits / Attributes
- Eager to learn and excited to be part of an ever-changing work environment
- Ability to work independently AND as a member of a team
- Strong Communication Skills
Submit resume AND film samples to firstname.lastname@example.org